This a new and improved version of the UT47, one of the best 40% layouts out there.
The kit comes with:
Top and bottom plates
All you’ll need is switches, caps, a USB-C cable, and a 2u stabilizer (optional)!
Comes in two colors options: Purple or Matte Black.
Here are some of its awesome features:
Flashed using QMK
If you are having initial firmware flashing issues, you may need to follow the instructions below (straight from KeyHive, PCB Designers of UT47.2):
- Open QMK toolbox and make sure to select 32u2
- Load and flash the new hex (ut472_eeprom.hex)
- Unplug the keyboard, put a switch where Esc is (top left), and hold down the switch
- Plug the board in until QMK Toolbox says "DFU device connected"
- Flash whatever hex you want (or compile your own and flash it)