Launch Pad: The $24.99 Macro-Pad!
A budget-minded, 4-8 key macro-pad with built in legs, plate & case. Supports MX & Alps switches. 2x 1u or 1x 2u supported for each row. Supports 2u PCB-Mount stabilizers.
The Launch Pad is QMK supported, please check out the firmware here.
Brand New Video Build Guide is Available Here.
Full Kit Includes:
- 1x Launch Pad v2 PCB
- 1x Pro Micro 5v
- 2x 12-Pin Headers
- 8x Diodes
- 1x Alps SMD Switch
- 1x High Quality Vinyl Sticker
Launch Pad v2 Updates & Changes:
- PCBs are now SpaceCat Purple with real Golden traces.
- Holes were added around the edges of the PCB to support cases and many other interesting DIY projects customers have asked us to support in the past.
- These holes had no measurable impact on fitting v1 specific cases that we tried from other makers, but we cannot guarantee 100% compatibility with every case that currently exists. If you are not sure, please reach out to us or the case maker
- Reset button placement was moved to accommodate other quality-of-life improvements (not by much, however)
- Solder pads were added where snap-apart legs fit together. You can now easily ensure your Launch Pad will not wobble and the legs will never fall off...unless you decide to de-solder them, of course
- Packaging has been upgraded (see photos for some examples) to allow for smoother transit/delivery, but also storage and protection from whatever life may throw at it
- Pro Micros included in the kits have new firmware on them to make initial flashing of your .hex files much easier in many cases