Finally! It's a USB-C Pro Micro Replacement, Arduino-compatible, and uses a ATmega32U4!
Sound too good to be true? It's not! The Elite-C is a replacement for Pro Micros that has the same exact foot-print, therefore can be used with any existing or future projects that require a Pro Micro. So, what's the difference? The Elite-C is just better. Head on over to our blog/update post and watch some testing videos and other neat things regarding the Elite-C.
- Compatible with all Pro Micro-based PCBs
- USB-C port that can’t be ripped off (tried to rip the port off, but couldn’t)
- ATmega32u4 controller
- DFU bootloader, because everyone know the Caterina bootloader is poo
- 6 additional ATmega32u4 pins broken out (F0, F1, C7, D5, B7, and B0)
- USB pins broken out
- On-board reset button (you can still use the reset button on the keyboard PCB if it has one)
- 1.0mm thick PCB for slimmer profile (don’t worry, it’s still very solid and doesn’t flex)
- Comes with two 12-pin headers and one 5-pin header
- Total of 24 I/O pins to work with (6 more than the Pro Micro)